The Leadership in Higher Education Conference is designed to provide academic leaders, such as deans, department chairs, administrators, and aspiring leaders a platform to embrace new tools to put in place when returning to academia, as well as an opportunity to network with like-minded peers and nationally-recognized experts in academic leadership.
Below are five reasons to attend:
- Expand your credentials. Demonstrate your commitment to your professional development and raise the quality of leadership for your school and students.
- Learn from the best. Gain knowledge on important topics from noted academic leaders, practitioners, and specialists.
- Share ideas with colleagues. Using our Conference App, exchange experiences and observations with both peers and knowledgeable presenters.
- Discover what’s working and what’s not. Attain a practical, broad-based view of successful strategies used by colleges and universities nationwide.
- See the full picture. Take part in programming and networking that cuts across disciplines.
Perhaps you’re at the midpoint of your career. Or maybe you have leadership experience and hope to attain a more senior position. Wherever you fall on the management spectrum, the Leadership in Higher Education Virtual Conference can help you reach your goals.
Academic Leader invites you to join us at the sixth annual Leadership in Higher Education Conference, in-person in Baltimore from October 7–9 or virtually from October 11 through December 31, if you prefer a closer to home option.