The 2020 Leadership in Higher Education Conference presents an excellent opportunity for academic leaders to gather with peers to examine leadership trends, strategies, and best practices through a combination of plenary presentations, concurrent sessions, and roundtable discussions.
Below are five reasons to attend:
- Expand your credentials. Demonstrate your commitment to your professional development and raise the quality of leadership for your school and students.
- Learn from the best. Gain knowledge on important topics from noted academic leaders, practitioners, and specialists.
- Share ideas with colleagues. Exchange experiences and observations with both peers and knowledgeable presenters.
- Discover what’s working at other institutions. Attain a practical, broad-based view of successful strategies used by colleges and universities nationwide.
- See the full picture. Take part in programming and networking that cuts across disciplines.
Perhaps you’re at the midpoint of your career. Or maybe you have leadership experience and hope to attain a more senior position. Wherever you fall on the management spectrum, the Leadership in Higher Education Conference can help you reach your goals.
Academic Leader invites you to join us at the fifth annual Leadership in Higher Education Conference, held October 1–3, 2020, in Baltimore.